Roles and Responsibilities
The person will be responsible for logistic operations. The major responsibilities includes :
1. Planning and managing logistics, warehouse and transportation
2. Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle with Branch Managers
3. Involvement in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the stocks
4. Maintaining all Consignment Note from DMR
5. Proper Route Entry of very shipment in SAP
6. Certification of Transporter Bills
7. Ensuring proper functional VTS and temperature sensor in all vehicles
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate should be first class graduate in any discipline with full time & two years post-graduation in management (Logistic / Supply Chain Mgt./ Shipping) .
They should also have minimum 1 to 2 years of work experience in same field.
The age should not be more than 28 years. The candidates having knowledge of local language need only apply.
Knowledge of MS Office & hands on experience on SAP - SD module.
The candidates having knowledge of local language need only apply.
PG:M.Com in Commerce,MBA/PGDM
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited is the largest food company marketing milk & milk products under the brand name of "AMUL" and "SAGAR" with an annual turnover of 55055 crores. GCMMF is a unique organization. It's a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods. To know more about us, please visit: www.amul.com.
Contact Company:Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
4.5-5 Lacs P.A.
SCM & Logistics
Full Time, Permanent