Diploma in Printing Technology (Full Time) with minimum 60% with at least 2 years of proven experience in operations & maintenance of wide web 8-10 colours imported CI flexo printing on plastic film. Experience in pre press unit preparation would have an added advantage. The age will be preferably below 25 years
- Responsible for operation of CI flexo press machine & production as per plan.
- Work experience of printing of various type of plastic film of Packaging industry.
- Responsible for process activity, monitoring of sleeves and log.
- Knowledge of GMP/GHP/FSMS.
- All other activity necessary for the smooth production & making a high quality product.
- Ensure effective preventive maintenance of various equipment & spare management to reduce downtime in plant.
- Candidate must have knowledge of quality aspect of raw material & finished products.
- Closely monitoring cost of production, process losses.
- To ensure effective capacity utilization of plant & machinery.
- Good communication & Co-ordination skill with internal & external department.
- Ready to work in Shift duty
Salary: INR 4,50,000 P.A. Salary would be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Industry: Printing / Packaging
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time