1. Planning and managing logistics, warehouse and transportation
2. Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle with Branch Managers
3. Involvement in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the stocks
4. Maintaining all Consignment Note from DMR
5. Proper Route Entry of very shipment in SAP
6. Certification of Transporter Bills
7. Ensuring proper functional VTS and temperature sensor in all vehicles
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. Remunaration would commensurate with qualification and experience
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate should be first class graduate in any steam with minimum 4 years of work experience. The graduation should be a regular and full time. The age should not be more than 28 years. The candidates with good academic record and job experience will be preferred.
The candidate should be well verse with MS Office Package specially MS Excel and Word. Candidate should have knowledge of SAP-FI and SAP-SD.
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, BFA - Any Specialization
PG:M.Com - Commerce
GCMMF is a unique organization. It's a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods. To know more about us, please visit: www.amul.com.