1. ensuring maintenance of Books of Accounts including finance management and Assets Accounting
2. ensuring implementation of standard procedure relating to arrival of stock
3. maintenance of stock
4.physical verification and reporting
6. ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like service tax, Sales tax, GST filing etc
7. coordinating with internal auditors
8. ensuring proper utilisation of budget
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A. Remuneration would commensurate with qualification and experience
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
The age should not be more than 28 years. The candidate with good academic record and job experience will be preferred.
The candidate should be well verse with MS office package specially MS Excel and Word. Candidate having knowledge of SAP - FICO will be preferred.
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA, ICWA (CMA), M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Finance
GCMMF is a unique organization. It's a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods. To know more about us, please visit: www.amul.com.
Contact Company:Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd