2. ensuring implementation of standard procedure relating to arrival of stock
3. maintenance of stock
4.physical verification and reporting
6. ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like service tax, GST filing etc
7. coordinating with internal auditors
8. ensuring proper utilisation of budget, etc
11. preparation of Journal vouchers and payments
12. Other accounts related works
13. Settling employee tour bills and other bills
Required Candidate profileThe candidate should be first class graduate in commerce (B.Com) along with M.Com/ MBA (Finance) with minimum 2 years relevant experience. The graduation should be regular and full time.
The age should not be more than 30 years. The candidate with good academic record and job experience will be preferred. Regional language of the state Kanada should be known.
The candidate should be well verse with MS office package specially MS Excel and Word. Candidate having knowledge of SAP - FICO will be preferred.
Perks and BenefitsRemuneration would commensurate with qualification and experience
Salary: INR 4,75,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, M.Com - Commerce
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
GCMMF is a unique organization. It's a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods. To know more about us, please visit: www.amul.com.
Contact Company:Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd