The major responsibilities include:
1. Ensuring Maintainance of books of accounts including finance management and asset accounting.
2. Ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stocks.
3. Maintainance of Stocks
4. Physical Verification and reporting
6. Ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like sales tax, GST, Service tax
7. Coordinating with internal auditors
8. Ensuring proper utilization of Budget.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A. Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
The age should not be more than 28 years.
The candidate with good academic records and job experience will be preferred.
The candidate should be well versed in MS Office package especially MS Excel and Word.
Candidates having knowledge of SAP-FI and SAP-SD will be preferred.
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce
GCMMF is a unique organization created by farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. To know more about us, please visit our website: www.amul.com.
Contact Company:Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd