The major responsibilities include:
1. Ensuring Maintainance of books of accounts including finance management and asset accounting.
2. Ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stocks.
3. Maintainance of Stocks
4. Physical Verification and reporting
6. Ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like sales tax, GST, Service tax
7. Coordinating with internal auditors
8. Ensuring proper utilization of Budget.
Required Candidate profileThe candiadate should be a first class graduate in commerce (B.COM) with minimum 4 years of work experience or M.Com with minimum 2 years of work experience. The graduation should be a regular and full time.
The age should not be more than 28 years.
The candidate with good academic records and job experience will be preferred.
The candidate should be well versed in MS Office package especially MS Excel and Word.
Candidates having knowledge of SAP-FI and SAP-SD will be preferred.
Perks and BenefitsRemuneration would commensurate with qualification and experience
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
GCMMF is a unique organization. It's a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods. To know more about us, please visit: www.amul.com.
Contact Company:Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd