Fraudulent Recruitment Warning
Recently, some people have been receiving fraudulent emails / phone calls / other communication about job opportunities at GCMMF Ltd (AMUL). Kindly note that, we will NEVER ask anyone who applies to work at AMUL to pay fees.
The check points to verify authenticity
- Being offered a job you did not apply for
- Employment offers without interview
- Requesting personal information such as passport and bank account details, often at an early stage
- Asking for money as part of the recruitment process
- Using an email address that does not belong AMUL such as a free webmail (Yahoo, Gmail etc)
- Posting of Job Advertisement on free sites i.e. OLX, Quikr, MyNaukriIndia.com etc.
- Pressuring you by making the recruitment seem urgent
What you should do
If someone asks you for money to progress your application or if you receive an unsolicited employment offer or you are unsure about the validity of any communication please contact us immediately.
GCMMF Ltd will not be liable for the consequences of anyone falling prey to this false solicitation.